Call for Papers for an Edited Volume on Disaster Justice in the Aftermath of 3.11
Chapters related to the entire cycle of the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake, tsunami and nuclear disasters (3.11 disasters) like the initial events, emergency response, recovery process, and future scenarios of disaster mitigation are invited for a forthcoming volume dedicated to the 3.11 disasters.
Themes may include, housing issues, financial burdens, support measures, evacuation procedures, representation, access to information, etc. Papers in both English and Japanese will be accepted.
- May 1, 2021: Intent to submit (Author's bio+ 200-300-word abstract. Bios should not exceed 250 words.) Submission link: https://forms.gle/XHS6Mu4NP2SmBFFg6
- Last week of May, 2021: Feedback on abstracts
- August 15, 2021: Chapter outline and extended 1500-word abstract submission including major arguments, short literature review, methodology and findings, and title suggestion.
- September 25, 2021: Symposium
- December 10, 2021: Full chapter submission (The expected chapter length is about 5,000 - 8,000 words. This limit includes references and notes.)
- Expected publication: 2022
For Inquiries, contact Natalia Novikova, Ph.D. (email@example.com)